May 19, 2021
HARRISON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEE MEETING
May 19, 2021
REGULAR MEETING CALL TO ORDER:
Chairman Joe DeFelice called the Regular Trustee Meeting of May 19, 2021 to order with the Pledge of Allegiance at 8:00am at the Harrison Township Building, 2746 Weigand Road, Lockbourne, Ohio. Attending were Trustee Joe DeFelice, Trustee Bill Welsh, Fiscal Officer Lindsay Mayse, Cemetery Sexton/Superintendent Darryl Ward and Road Superintendent Jared Conner. Trustee Michael Freeman, Fire Chief Chad Noggle and Zoning Inspector Ben Bitler were absent.
HEARING OF VISITORS: None
ZONING INSPECTOR: None
- Jared reported that road tractor should be arriving mid-June and stated that he borrowed a tractor from Peters to do the current road mowing.
- Darryl reported that Hayden Brill will be starting May 28 and Kyle Kottenbrook will start the beginning of June as seasonal part-time cemetery workers.
- Darryl stated that he would like to have a load of 411 delivered to put on the road along the back of the cemetery. DeFelice moved and Mr. Welsh seconded to approve having 411 delivered but not to exceed $500.00. The Trustees voted with two affirmative votes to approve the motion.
- DeFelice reported that the Bulen Pierce road project did not take the chip/seal so Marcus from the Pickaway County Engineer’s office stated that it will be redone.
- Welsh reported that Jordan Hempker signed an agreement to be hired full-time with a start date of May 23, 2021.
OTHER BUSINESS: None
ACTION ON MINUTES:
May 5, 2021 Regular Meeting: Mr. Welsh moved and Mr. DeFelice seconded a motion to approve the minutes of the regular meeting of May 5, 2021 and the Trustees voted with two affirmative votes to approve the motion.
FISCAL OFFICER’S REPORT:
A RESOLUTION TO APPROVE AND PAY THE ATTACHED LIST OF BILLS AS THE LAWFUL OBLIGATIONS OF HARRISON TOWNSHIP. Mr. DeFelice moved, Mr. Welsh seconded, and the Trustees voted with two affirmative votes to approve R21-54.
With no further comments and all scheduled matters attended to, Mr. DeFelice moved and Mr. Welsh seconded the motion to adjourn the May 19, 2021 Board of Trustees Meeting. All were in favor and the meeting adjourned at 8:56am.